News & Events
2006 Press Releases
EVE Comparative Visualizer version 3.3 released
San Diego, CA (January 17, 2006) - Eidogen-Sertanty has announced a new release of the EVE™ Comparative Visualizer software. EVE version 3.3 contains several significant feature enhancements including:
- More Flexible and Robust handling of Docking Results
- Streamlined GUI interface for importing of ligand SD files into EVE
- Batch-mode importing of SD Files for large-scale Site-Ligand Contact (SLiC™) binding mode analysis
- Additional LigandCross options
- Users can now run the LigandCross command in a number of new ways, including batch-mode analysis that writes out all hybridized ligands resulting from the cross directly to an SD file.
- Improved 2D Ligand Viewing in the EVE Target Analyzer Window
- A separate 2D Ligand window can now be opened, enabling rapid and dynamic visualization of multiple 2D Ligand structures at a time.
- Additional EVE 3D Visualizer Window options
- Receptor-ligand interactions can now be colored by critical binding mode contacts (similar to Site-Ligand Contact coloring observed in the Target Analyzer)
- Residues can be colored by overlaid distance
- Multiple consecutive residues can now be easily selected
- 3D Goggle support is now enabled
The Eidogen Visualization Environment (EVE) is an integrated environment for the comparative analysis of biological and chemical structures, providing the client-side interface for visualization of structural data exported from Eidogen-Sertanty's Target Informatics Platform (TIP™) and allowing users to interrogate it with their own small molecule data. Key Features of EVE include:
- Easy-to-use interface, coupled with project manipulation and customization capabilities fosters efficient communication and sharing of data among project team members
- Rapidly perform side-by-side comparisons and overlays of whole protein structures or individual binding sites using pre-computed alignments
- Integrated Chemogenomic Analysis Tools:
- Site-Ligand Contact (SLiC™) analysis for comparison of ligand binding modes and high-throughput analysis of binding poses from docking analyses
- LigandCross™ for creation of novel ligand scaffolds from bound ligands
For more information, please contact:
About Eidogen-Sertanty, Inc.
Eidogen-Sertanty is a privately held company that is dedicated to helping scientists discover new medicines with innovative software technology and knowledgebases. To find out more about Eidogen-Sertanty please visit www.eidogen-sertanty.com.