News & Events
2006 Press Releases
EVE Comparative Visualizer Version 4.1 Released
San Diego, CA (September 14, 2006) - Eidogen-Sertanty has announced a new release of the EVE™ Comparative Visualizer software. EVE version 4.1 contains significant feature enhancements including:
- Expanded Atom and Residue coloring options
- Color atoms according to their occupancy or temperature factor.
- Color residues according to an average of their underlying atoms.
- Color atoms according to an average of their underlying surface elements.
- User defined site creation
- Define sites from hand picked collections of residues.
- Export definitions for easy upload into the TIP Portal.
- Improved column management in the Target Analyzer
- User can now sort data in Target Analyzer according to any column.
- SDF footers can be incorporated as new sortable columns upon VLS file upload.
The Eidogen Visualization Environment (EVE) is an integrated environment for the comparative analysis of biological and chemical structures, providing the client-side interface for visualization of structural data exported from Eidogen-Sertanty's Target Informatics Platform (TIP™) and allowing users to interrogate it with their own small molecule data. Key Features of EVE include:
- Easy-to-use interface, coupled with project manipulation and customization capabilities fosters efficient communication and sharing of data among project team members
- Rapidly perform side-by-side comparisons and overlays of whole protein structures or individual binding sites using pre-computed alignments
- Integrated Chemogenomic Analysis Tools:
- Site-Ligand Contact (SLiC™) analysis for comparison of ligand binding modes and high-throughput analysis of binding poses from docking analyses
- LigandCross™ for creation of novel ligand scaffolds from bound ligands
For more information, please contact:
About Eidogen-Sertanty, Inc.
Eidogen-Sertanty is a privately held company that is dedicated to helping scientists discover new medicines with innovative software technology and knowledgebases. To find out more about Eidogen-Sertanty please visit www.eidogen-sertanty.com.